Audiophile sample rate converter for audio files WAV, FLAC, AIFF. In/Out sampling rates, kHz - 44.1;48;88.2;96;176.4;192.In/Out bit-depth - 16 and 24 bit integer; (WAV only): 32 and 64 bit floating point.Multichannel support - yes.
Professional high-end sample rate converter of audio files. Designed for HD music production and audiophiles.
1. Low distortion's level of conversion. Unique algorithm of sample rates conversion has allowed to reduce conversion noise's level to minus 140 dB and more.
-96 dB - theoretical limit of noises for 16-bit samples of audio-CD;
-120 dB and above - noises of 24-bit analog-digital converting of professional sound cards.
2. Automatic Signal Level Scaling for reduction of bit-per-sample count (as example, input=24 to output=16 bit-per-sample, etc.).
3. Algorithms of internal processing - 64-bit floating point (double precision).
4. Multichannel files - supported.
5. Multi CPU/cores for batch processing of group files - supported.
1 Format of input files
1.1. Sampling rates (Hz) - 44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000.
1.2. Processing of multichannel audio files - yes.
1.3. Bit-depth - integer: 16 and 24 bit; (only WAV) floating point: 32 and 64 bit.
1.4. FLAC, uncompressed AIFF, WAV support.
2. Format of output files
2.1. Sampling rates (Hz) - 44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000.
2.2. The amount of channels - as input file.
2.3. Bit-depth - integer: 16 and 24 bit; (only WAV) floating point: 32 and 64 bit.
2.4. User select amount of bit-per-sample - yes.
2.5. FLAC, uncompressed AIFF, WAV support.
3. Level of conversion noise, better than: minus 140 dB.
Level noise of output file depends on bit-per-sample of input and output files.
Level of conversion noise better than minus 140 dB is reached at bit-per-sample not less than 24 bits, or 32/64 bit floating point.
4. Dither (flat) support - yes.
Limitation of version FREE:
1. Not supported batch processing group of files.
2. Application is closed after conversion of one file.
3. Started only one instance simultaneously.
|Date Added||03 Nov 2012|
|Release Date||09 Nov 2011|
|Program Release Status||New Release|
|Program Category||Audio & Multimedia|
|Program Subcategory||Rippers & Converters|
|Program Install Support||Install and Uninstall|
|OS Support||Win2000, Win2003, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows-Vista, Windows-XP|
|Ranking||# in Rippers & Converters|